Monday, June 27, 2016

27 June 2016

Oi familia! there is not much to write this week. This week I had another divison a few hours away in Cruz Alta which was good. President and sister Parrela leave tomorrow and the new president and sister Louza come July 1st. We will meet them July 7th in Cruz Alta. I am excited to meet them. The work is going and I am getting along well with my companion. A quote I saw in the apartment in Cruz Alta that I´d like to share is: 

``Of this I am sure: you do not find the happy life. you make it.´´ -- Thomas S. Monson

How is everyone doing?? Matthew, tell me about you trip andsend some pictures! I hope deep creek was good, Mom and Dad. Giid luck with all of your activites this week!

photos: a ``feast´´ i made last P-day and ``cookies´´ that i made today at the request of my companion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment