Monday, June 13, 2016

13 June 2016

Boa tarde! I hope you all are doing well! It´s crazy that matthew is so relatively close to me down here in south america, I hope he is enjoying is nice long trip and taking lots of pictures! 

It has been really cold here this week and winter has not even started yet! It got down to -6 degrees or so during the nights. Celcius... but still. I never would ahve thought Brasil could be this cold, I feel more like I am serving in Canada! Also, feliz Dia Dos Namorados (AKA valentines day). Here in brasil, valentines day was yesterday...

The work is going well, we are working hard and making good progress. It is hard now to see the fruits of our labors, but I know none ofour work goes to waste. My companion is awesome and probably ahs the most scriptural knowledge than anyone I have ever met!

A thought for this week is a scripture to look up that i love: Mosiah 2:41

 I love you all, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment