Sunday, May 8, 2016

2 May 2016

OI familia I don´t have much time to write today because the internet is slow, but we are allowed to arrange with a family here to use their computer to call home on mothers day via skype. The problem is I don´t know what time it will  be. And I have no instructions for skype... I think we are 1 or 2 hours ahead not sure, but it will for sure be after 12:00 pm here. Sorry about that, I hope it all works out, be ready! Maybe if skype does not work I will be able to talk on the phone.

Remember how last week I said it would cool down this week? Well it did! This week was really cold it was a bit of a shock. Picture included of me dressed for personal study in the cold. 

But this week was great and we were able to find some people exactly when they needed help whether a family memebr died or they had a severe health problem and we were able to help them and it just shows how the spirit leads us to those who are in need







No comments:

Post a Comment