Monday, May 23, 2016

9 May 2016

It was fun to talk with you guys yesterday, the time went by really fast. There is not much more to say today, but let me know if any of you have more questions I did not answer or anything. It was a lot harder than I expected to speak english, it felt very strange at first. I can´t wait to see how it will be on Christmas...

Like I said, this week we had divisions in Cruz Alta which went well. There is a picture of me, my companion and the Sister Leader Trainers. There is also a picture of me celebrating my 3 month mark on the 3rd of May, I guess you could say it was my ``golden´´ month-averssary (3 on the 3rd). It is also the season of bergamotas which is a fruit i think like a tangerine. But almost every member gave us a sack of them from their yeard and so there is a picture of me and all of the fruit people gave us. We made a lot of juice.

One lesson I learned this week is finding joy in small things and laughing at little things. This really helps when you have new difficult situations to have a good attitude and really always be happy. 

Have a good week everyone! Eu amo vocês






No comments:

Post a Comment