Wednesday, April 20, 2016

18 April 2016

Oi familia! Matthew: PARABENS!! Feliz anneversario! I hope it is a good one. So we found out about transfers and Sister Moraes and I are both going to stay in santa Rosa!! We are so surpirsed, but so happy. I love this area. And I am getting to know the members and area a little better now. We did not have a baptism like I hoped, but there is a lot of potential here and we are going to work hard. This week I ate some pizza that had chicken heart on it. Chicken heart is really popular here and it tasted pretty good. I really liked reading this week in Morni chpater 7 especially about charity. When everything seems to be going wrong, remember that ``Charity Never Faileth´´. That is a promise in the scriptures that I know is true. Your trip next week sounds great I hope you guys have fun! Eu amo vocês!
Tchau






No comments:

Post a Comment