Tuesday, April 12, 2016

11 April 2016

Oi familia. This week was my companion´s 20th birthday so we celebrated on p-day (photos included) We also did a family night and bought a cake and candles for her and I took a picture with just the 2 because it was my 2 months. One of our investigators is a 10 year old girl and she really wants to get baptized, but her father won´t let her, so that was sad. But we found an ``eleita´´ on tuesday, a 17 year old named Cristian who was so ready to hear the gospel and he is probably going to be baptized this sunday! We also found a few other great families this week to teach.  It was really hot again this week, we saw the tempurature one time and it was the equivalent of 107 degrees fereinheit so who knows if it was hotter at other times. And it is atumn here! A little scared for next summer. Next week are transfers and either me or my companion will probably be transfered which will be sad to say goodbye. I´m also a little scared if I stay here and she leaves because I still don´t know the area and the members and everything very well... We shall see! A scripture i thought about this week was Mosiah 2:17, remember that God answers people´s prayers through the service of others. Amo vocês tchau!









No comments:

Post a Comment