Monday, January 9, 2017

9 January 2017

Tudo bem!

How are you all doing? it sounds like the weather is crazy there and that you all have a lot going on with the start of a new year. good luck with everything!

This week was good. Felipe is progressing really well, went to church again and will be baptized on the 21st. I have never seen an investigator so excited to learn and change. At the beginning fo the week we taught him about teh book of mormon and 2 days later we came backa nd he was already in chapter 7 , had downloaded the church app on his phone and had already examined everything on the app: scriptures, hymns, general conference, family history, etc. and in church he was participating in the classes. We haven´t even taught him the word of wisdom yet and he already quit drinking coffee. Lots of miracles! We also have other good investigators from other religions but are really understanding about teh plan of salvation and restauration so that is great. My companion and I are getting along well and I am learning a ton.

There were some hard, reflecting experiences this week that made me think a lot about teh plan of salvation and find comfort in the love of God and in Christ´s atonement. I also really learned about praying continually at all times and the power and influence that this has in our day and life. We should not do anything without praying first or at least having a prayer in our heart. 

I love you all and am grateful to have you all as part of my family and I am grateful for teh atonement of Jesus Christ to bring hope to our lives. I know that the plan of salvation is real and I look forward to be together for eternity. 

Boa semana :)










No comments:

Post a Comment