Tuesday, September 6, 2016

5 September 2016

How are you all doing? I hope you all are ahving a good week.

I also had a great week last week. The work is going well, we are talking to tons of people every day, and are continuing to find great new investigators and help our other investigators pray and recieve answers from God. Angelita is progressing and we are working on the process of her legal marriage. Her husband does not ahve interest in the church,b ut he agreed to get married which was a miracle. 

This week I learnd more about the power of prayer and recieving answers to our prayers throught the power of the holy ghost. I have been working on improving my prayers to be more faithful and sincere and also finding times to pray out loud. I have noticed a huge difference in my relationship with God, faith, and testimony. I know at least many times I pray without expecting to recieve an answer or without spending some time after to await a response, but I know that God is always listenign and willing to respond back to us by way of the holy ghost. I know prayer is simple, but it is also powerful adn our means of communication with our Father in heaven.

I sure hope my english is making sense, it is getting a little bit harder lately!

Love you all, have a great week. Also next week in ym email i will have a surprise to share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment