Thursday, July 28, 2016

25 July 2016

Oi familia! First of all, remember how I said that fathers day is in august here? Well we are allowed to skype fome for 3 minutes on fathers day! It is on August 14 so be prepared :) Secon, Happy 4th Birhtday Madelyn!! Also, i am so glad Mom and Dad´s trip to utah was fun, I loved all of the pictures that I saw and am glad you got to visit with a lot of family. 

Also, my new mailing address here is:

Caixa postal 40
Centro - São Gabriel - RS
97300-000

The work here is going well and I am continuing to learn a lot. We have a large group of investigators with a lot of interest. We are working a lot with an older couple named MariaHelena and Valdir who are  really awesome. Also a lady named Elisangela has a llot of potential. Saturday was really awesome, we found 7 new investigotors in 1 day that all agreed to be baptized whent ehy recieve an answer to their prayer! 

A scripture for the week is Mormon 9:21

Have a great week I love you all :)


No comments:

Post a Comment