Tuesday, July 19, 2016

18 July 2016

Oi familia! I had a great week. I love my new companion, she is really nice and fun and she is from Riberão Preto in São Paulo (the state) I also love it here in São Gabriel. It is a nice city, about the same size as Santa Rosa, only it doesn´t ahve the crazy hills that Santa Rosa had which I m loving, and it si a bit more spread out with lots of trees and horses. We live with 2 other sisters too. This week ws really cold and windy. The work here has a lot of potenital. There is a lady named Tania that wants to eb baptized, she just has to pray about a date. I also attended my first wedding this week! (picture included) It was in the chapel and felt just like the movies haha. It was one of the elders´investigators that got married and baptized this weekend. I am looking forward to this week adn the progress I hope we will have here. I love you all have a good week! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment