Sunday, November 6, 2016

31 October 2016

oi familia!

Happy Halloween!! It does not look or seem like halloween here. I hope you all are doing well, anyone have fun plans for Halloween or cool costumes? 

I attached some pictures form the zone conference last week. 

This week was a hard, but great week. Angelita is great,we are making plans for her marraige and baptism. we also are working a lot more with innactive members and part member families and were are finding great new investigators this way. 
We were able to reactivate a young woman (Laisa) and her mom (Katia) and we started teaching her sister (Aline) who is really interested and accepted baptism. We have a family night planned with them this week. 

We also found another family where the dad is an active member and he has 9 kids! 2 of which were baptized, but inactive and the rest who are non members, but all the family memebrs that we have met are receptive. We were able to bring one of his sons and his grandson to the halloween dance at the church and then on Sunday the grandson along with another of his son´s came to chruch. we also are planning a family night with them. The work is very productive this way and I am very excited for these families!

This week I hit the half way mark! It feels normal, I feel about half way. I have learned so much and have a lot left to learn. I have been able to strengthen my faith and my testimony, learn a lot about effective missionary work, and develop Christlike attributes, especially patience, humility, and charity, and finally just become a stronger person. I look forward to what these next 9 months will teach me, because i know i will nevers top learning and having opportunities to improve. 

I love you guys and hope you all can always feel peace, endurance and hope through the gospel of Jesus Christ.















No comments:

Post a Comment