Tuesday, October 11, 2016

10 October 2016

oi familia! how are you all doing? sounds likea good time fo year there and that you are enjoying some good fall weather. I can´t believe Rebecca is already a month old! Congrats mom with the family history business!! it sounds like it is starting out great. I´m sure you all are really busy, i hope youall aremanaging everything well. 

Things ae going well here. Angelita marked a date for her marraige which will be november 9th and she will then be baptized the following saturday on the 12th! the last saturday of this transfer. We are really happy and excited. As I get to know Angelita and her background better, I grow to love her more and more and I am seeing large differences in her life since we first met her and she first heard about the gospel. She is very humble, dedicated,a dn strong after some rough experiences in her life. She has 7 children, the youngest is 2 years old and he is the craziest 2 year old i have ever met! he does not stop moving! unfortantely, the rest of her family does not show much interest in the church,but we will try to work more with them. We are working hard with our other investigators,but we need to find lots of new, prepared investigators. 

I liked in conference, the talk about joy and how man are that wemight have joy and that Jesus Christ is joy. I am seeing how the gospel brings joy to my life, the life of Angelita, and other members and it is really true, even when it is hard I am happy because i have the gospel which brings hope. Like the apostle (i forgetwhich one)said, it is about learning to suffer with joy.

tchau, boa semana




No comments:

Post a Comment